The “Weekend Elope 40 Package” – 20 Guests Accommodation for 2 nights and 40 Guests on the Wedding day (Includes the 20 staying at the Villa) (Normal Weekends outside of Long Weekends and School Holiday season.)
Facilities, Equipment, Staff, Accommodation & the Free use of all Items in the Event Store:
• Use of the topdeck recreational facility for up to 40 guests including the use of our white pickled wooden tables, White Wimbledon chairs, standard crockery, cutlery, glasses, white tablecloths, urns, hot trays, bar area (including fridges and bar equipment etc).
• The use of our Mangrove Deck ceremonial area for up to 40 Guests on the Wedding day, includes a cream canopy and white Wimbledon Chairs.
• 4 X 3m Pergola Parasol Umbrellas with stands and Chairs and 2 X Rectangular snack tables to be positioned on the front lawn near the Gin Bar.
• Self Catering Accommodation for 20 guests for 2 nights in 8 Bedrooms, 8 Bathrooms and 2 Studio Flats. (Please see the attached Floorplan Layout pdf of the Villa.) Should you require additional Accommodation for the 20 Guests staying at the Villa, once the Booking has been Confirmed we will email you with an Overflow Accommodation pdf of all the reasonably priced places within walking distance of the Villa. We suggest that you forward the list to
your Guests and let them book directly.
• Secure on-site parking for up to 8 vehicles, includes a car guard for up to 7 hours to keep an eye on the vehicles parked off-site.
• An Additional Helper/cleaner on the Wedding day to help set up and clean up afterwards – 7 Hours
• The Free use of all the Items available from our Topdeck Event Store, Items borrowed must be cared for and returned in the same condition. (Décor’, Sound etc.) In addition to the above, the following Items are included in the Weekend Elope 30 Package:
• Food: The Full Spitbraai Menu (Includes full Catering for 40 Guests)
Starters on the Lawn/Gin Bar: 2 x Glass tap dispensers, 1 with 5 Litres fresh Orange and the other with 5 Litres fresh tropical juice (You may add your own mixers).
Snack Platters (8 portions per person), spicy chicken drummies, cocktail sausages, meatballs, mince samosas, chicken spring rolls, mini pies, mini pizzas, and dip.
Mains up in the Topdeck Reception Venue as follows :
Menu: (prepared spit braai – lamb & Chicken on the spit.)
Choice of 2 salads, Lamb and chicken on the spit, marinated with assorted bastings, assorted chicken pieces on the braai with a lemon herb dressing, roasted veg medley, roasted baby potatoes, savoury rice, lamb gravy mint sauce, white & brown cocktail rolls, garlic bread.
Sweets: Malva pudding, vanilla custard, vanilla ice cream, fresh fruit salad, hot chocolate sauce.
• Drinks: – We have fridges, freezers and a fully equipped bar area. As we do not have a liquor licence, no alcohol may be sold on the premises. All drinks whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic must be provided free of charge to guests, Guests may also bring their own drinks.
We have not included a budget, however, you may send us a list of all the drinks that you require and we will obtain a Quote for you. We will arrange to purchase all the drinks and the Ice and put them in the fridges & in the bar area for you. Whatever unopened drinks & full packs are left over after the event we will return to the bottle store and credit you with the refund. We do not charge for this service and we do not put a make put any markup on
the drinks, we will provide you with all the purchase and refund slips from the bottle store. (We have not included the cost of a Barman, we suggest that Guests help themselves or that you ask a Family Member or a Friend in the Wedding Party to take care of the Bar.)
• Décor: We have not included a Décor Co-Ordinator, however, we have included a white voile canopy over the seating area with one or 2 rows of hanging vines and fairy lights and the beige canopy and white voile around the Ceremonial Pergola (We will send you pics on the Quotation.) We have also included the free use of all the various Décor Items available from our Event Store which includes the following: Runners, Vases, Candle Holders, Fairy Lights and other lighting, Various colours of voile including white, Table Numbers, hanging shell strings, loose shells, Various sizes of blackboards & chalk etc. (We will send you pics of all the stuff that’s available so that you can pre-plan). Every Family has talent, ask Family or Friends in the Wedding Party to assist with the Décor’, they will be honoured and feel Privileged and they’ll go out of their way to do an excellent Job.
• Minister: We have included the cost of a Christian Minister/Officiator who will perform the Service and do all the paperwork for the Marriage Certificate. (He will contact you and have a chat to find out how you met and discuss the order of the Service with you.)
• Music: We have included the use of all our Sound Equipment (Speaker on a stand, Microphone with leads, Rechargeable Boom Box ) We will set it up for you, however, you will need to ask someone to sort out the playlist and to take care of the Sound Equipment for the duration of the Event.
• Photography: We have included an Unlimited Digital Photography Package: The last 30 Minutes’ coverage of the Bride Dressing up, The full coverage of the Ceremony, the Reception and other Photographic Options: Beach, Forest, Front Lawn & Gin Bar area, Topdeck Venue etc. (No prints, all photos on a USB or disc). (Videography: Is not included in this Package, however, you have the option of adding on a Full HD Video Package on a USB for an additional R3,500.00
THE TOTAL “WEEKEND ELOPE 40 PACKAGE” PRICE FOR UP TO 20 GUESTS FOR 2 NIGHTS AND FOR UP TO 40 WEDDING GUESTS AS DETAILED ABOVE IS: R44,800.00
(Please enquire about our “MIDWEEK SPECIAL ELOPE 40 PACKAGE”. We Offer exactly the same Elope 40 Package on a “Midweek Special (between a Monday and a Thursday during normal Season ) at: R39,800.00
• WE OFFER A VARIETY OF PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR AFFORDABILITY – WE ONLY REQUIRE A 20% DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM THE BOOKING AND SAVE THE DATE.
• Any Items and Services that are not specifically included in the above Package Quotation are specifically excluded from the Package Price.
• Various Other Wedding Services not included in the above Package: Once the booking has been confirmed, we will email you with a pdf of all the other Wedding Services that are not specifically included in the above Package and you may then contact the Service Providers and deal with them directly eg. Flowers, Hair, Nails Makeup, Bridal Bouquets, Grooms Buttonholes, Draping etc.
• Overflow Accommodation Contact Details: Should you require additional Accommodation for the 20 Guests staying at the Villa, once the Booking has been Confirmed we will email you with an Overflow Accommodation pdf of all the reasonably priced places within walking distance of the Villa. We suggest that you forward the list to your Guests and let them book directly.
• WE CHOOSE THE SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR OUR PACKAGES BASED ON CREDIBILITY AND PRICING, SHOULD YOU NOT LIKE ANY OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS THEN WE WILL REFUND YOU WITH THE PROPORTIONATE AMOUNT THAT THEY CHARGE AND THEN YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARTICULAR SERVICE PROVIDER.
Subject to Villa Isabella’s Standard Terms and Conditions, all Prices, Packages and Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of Quotation and are subject to change without notice.