- Keep your save the date straightforward: We love the example below left, where only the important things are mentioned, you and your partner, the party you’re going to have, and the fact that this friend is invited. Take it straight to the point and avoid any fuss or frills.
- Go quirky with your rings: Instead of inscribing something like your wedding date or partner’s initials, opt for a funny little sentence. Something like the one below centre, especially if you and your partner are known for being jokers.
- Customise your name cards: Say something funny and personal about each person below their name. This is such a cute and hilarious way to surprise guests and show you’ve taken the time to think about them individually on your big day. It’s a great way to get some laughs and start conversations around the table (below right).
- Choose a funny cake topper: Guests huddle around the cake table for the cake cutting usually, so this is a great opportunity to get some giggles going with a funny cake topper. We love this high fiver below left.
- Take cheesy but fun bridal party pictures: If your partner is super into superhero’s, then give each groomsmen a different one and add elements to all parts of his outfit. Socks, underwear or little icons that take the place of buttons on the wrist (below right).
Have the day you want, whether it’s serious and traditional or more quirky, relaxed and unconventional!