We all know what it’s like to receive a wedding favour you’re confused about or you know you’ll never use. Rather spend your money on something guests will enjoy and use (either that very day or into the future), here are our suggestions:
- For a reception venue, guests have to travel to: Little double packs of doughnuts are perfect if your guests have to drive home after the reception. They can snack on them in the car, and you can even ask for them to be glazed with your initials or hearts to add that extra romantic touch.
- For a Summer wedding: Personalized water bottles that guests can reuse after the big day are amazing. They can sip on the water during the ceremony and then keep them for years to come! (see below)
- For an evening shindig with an open bar: A homemade limoncello or a DIY cocktail kit will go down a treat! Guests can take them home and use them over the next few weeks to create more amazing drinks that will remind them of your big celebration!
- From a creative couple: Personalized journals or notebooks are a great favour to give people. Every time they write something down or create a to-do list, they’ll be reminded of your special day.
- From the all-natural, nature-loving couple: A pack of personalized coffee beans or a jar of locally sourced honey are beautiful ways to celebrate the area that you got married in. These are also practical gifts for people to use in day-to-day life.
- For a destination wedding: Personalized luggage tags with your wedding date and location. Guests can pop these onto their bags for their trip home and use them for all their trips in the future.
- For the foodie couple: A dish-up and takeaway cookie buffet. From caramel to choc-chip, this is perfect for the couple who loves food and treats! Guests can pop them into takeaway bags and eat them on the journey home or later in the week when they’re craving a little something sweet.
Wedding favours don’t have to be cheesy by default; they can be amazing and useful too!