Thinking about a photo booth? Here are a few reasons why they’re a great idea:
- They’re an inexpensive addition: A few years ago, photo booths would be a luxurious extra at a wedding or event, and celebrities were the only ones who really used them. Nowadays, photo booths are much more affordable and you can pay for a few hours at a time instead of the whole event.
- They’re stress-free: They get set up and taken down by the company staff members and there’s usually a staff member present to oversee everything and help guests out with props and costumes, so there’s really nothing to fuss over for you.
- You can customize your photo strip to match your event: You can add your wedding date and names, a cute logo or a certain colour to tie the photo strip in to the rest of the event.
- It’s a fun and multi-functional guest favour: Your guests have a blast in the booth with their friends and family and they can take home a whole range of photo strips at the end of the night. Most companies have the option for limitless printing so guests can go back again and again.
- You can make it public: A lot of photo booth companies project the images taken during the night onto a screen for everyone to enjoy, and others allow you to share the images taken on social media by having them emailed directly to you.
As you can see, photo booths are an amazing and festive addition to any event and they tie in well with professional photography which is usually the more serious part of the day.